The Standish Model©
Standish deploys the unique Standish Model© to build every search; to counsel and advise clients before, during and after each search to guarantee a lasting outcome.
The Initial Conversation
- A Standish Principal sits with owners, investors, boards or CEOs to fully understand their company’s culture, operations, objectives and issues
- Identifies whether new / additional executives would effectively address company concerns
- Where appropriate, assists to structure a new position, consider impact on the organization
- For every search or advisory engagement, we draw up a proposal detailing our approach and fee schedule, both developed to meet individual needs. Our primary goal is to deliver what’s best for each client.
The Search Process
- Standish creates a custom recruiting strategy and candidate network for each engagement, digging beyond job boards, to surface the majority of talent who are not actively seeking a new position. We personally approach these prospects to consider a career move that is good for them and for our client.
The Follow Through
- Standish leads a new executive assimilation process
- Works with the new executive and the company for at least six months to identify and address any concern that either may have – or any emerging bumps in the road
- Guarantees retention of the selected candidate and places a portion of Standish’s fee at risk for one full year
- Declares a successful search only after the new executive’s first year of actual results